£35.00 - £38.00 per hour + Depending on experience
16 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Advance Practitioner to work within Havering Councils Childrens Intervention Team.
- Directly manage and supervise a small number of qualified and non-social work staff.
- Manage a caseload of complex and challenging cases.
- Support team manager in maintaining and developing high professional standards across the team.
- Have specialist knowledge of an area of social work practice with children and families that can be used across the service. To represent the service in developing key service provision or local strategic initiatives.
- Take responsibility for developing skills, expertise and knowledge for a wide range of practice issues and to provide consultation, coaching and mentoring within the team, including effective case management, purposeful evidence-based interventions, analytical assessments and high quality written work.
- Support team development and recruitment process.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly