about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker, adults, up to £23
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with adults we want to hear from you.
You will be building effective relationship with the adult in question, to ensure a fully integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
- Hold and effectively manage a complex and varied caseload with appropriate supervision, guidance and support, reflecting the function of the team and Adult Social
- Care in accordance with policy, procedures, guidance and legislation.
- Undertake work within legislative frameworks including the preparation of written reports, statements and representations to the judiciary at Court hearings and applications to the Court of Protection.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Jessica Bussell on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.