Up to £32 per hour
13 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Adults
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
You will be building effective relationship with the Child in question, to ensure a fully integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
- To provide a high standard of social work to users arising out of the Council's duties and powers under legislation and in accordance with divisional and area policy, procedures, guidelines and the Code of Practice for Social Care Workers.
- Operating within a multidisciplinary environment to provide appropriate, professional Social Work support for adults with mental health and carers with a focus on enablement, recovery, meeting the social care outcomes as articulated in the Department of Health's Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework, and the paper relating to social work in mental health from the college of social work.
- Within the context of an enablement approach1 and operating within an integrated service, to provide individualised, outcomes-led, personalised support, based on person centred, structured, individual assessments that inform the setting up and commissioning of appropriate enablement packages of support and meet the principles of mental health enablement model.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Ava Frankel on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.