North London, London
£20.00 - £22.00 per hour
2 months ago
- Manage and prioritise workload so that deadlines are adhered to with a focus on high standards of written work and effective interventions and outcomes.
- To undertake reviews in a person centred and holistic manner that has a focus on both the individual's strengths and preventative options that enable us to maximise the independence of the individual.
- Ensure that all reviews are in line with the Mental Capacity Act and that workers make judgements on where a service user may have significant difficult engaging in the process and in those instances that they have suitable advocacy support.
- Use the review process to make sure that the outcomes for service users are achieved and hold providers accountable for making sure that outcomes are met.
- To ensure that any changes to support arrangements are actioned and that cases are presented to panel where additional funding is required. Where reductions in packages are appropriate reviewing officers to work with brokerage to make the required changes. Reviewing officers will also be responsible for pulling back unspent personal budgets.
- To work within the framework and principles of the Care Act 2014 in making sure that the reviews are accessible, person centred, holistic with a focused on wellbeing and prevention.
- To understand and work with the Continuing Health Care framework including the completion of DST's and co-ordinating reviews with health colleagues.
- Work closely with commissioning to ensure that quality standards of providers are being met and to raise concerns or issues when they arise.
- To ensure the safety of those that are reviewed and manage aspects of risk through the review process by working in collaboration with partners, providers and carers to ensure that risks are managed and that positive risk taking is supported.
- Understand the Safeguarding Process and the safeguarding statutory guidance as set out in the Care Act 2014 and ensure that any safeguarding concerns that are identified are raised appropriately and in a timely manner with a focus on Making Safeguarding Personal.
11.To Understand and work to the legislative and organisational frameworks to ensure discharge of statutory duties while maintaining best practice standards through all contacts.