depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Adults Learning Disability Social Worker.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a social work qualification and be registered with the relevant regulatory body and be responsible for maintaining the requirements as set out by that body to remain registered as a social worker.
- To have the relevant skills knowledge and aptitude to ensure that all vulnerable people are safeguarded from abuse and that all statutory functions, local policy, procedures are adhered to in a timely manner and case recordings are up to date.
- Be highly organised, able to work within a performance management framework, be able to produce timely, high quality work, using various forms of information technology to ensure that you are compliant with legislative requirements, statutory standards, local policy and protocols, practice directives and reflects social work frameworks.
- Be legally literate and remain up to date with emerging case law to inform practice within the relevant practice area, including upholding the principles of human rights, equalities and practicing in a culturally competent manner.
- To be able to apply social work theory, models, best practice and methods to practice with a specific focus on systemic and strengths based approaches and a good understanding of human development throughout the lifespan.
To work in partnership with individuals applying professional curiosity, critical thinking, analysis and evidence based research to form a professional opinion and translate this into professional documentation and plans to address identified risks and support independence
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly