£30 - £32 per hour
6 months ago
Adoption Social Worker, South East London, up £32ph
If you are an experienced Adoption Social Worker, we want to hear from you.
You will join an established adoption service based in South East London.
You will be responsible for undertaking all social work on allocated cases, or those worked with on a short term assessment basis. You will need prior experience of undertaking Special Guardianship Orders.
- DipSW or equivalent qualification in Social Work
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Previous experience of SGO's
To be considered for this role Register with Dee Spencer on the social care team
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.