£13 - £16 per hour
22 days ago
Long term cover
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and organised person to play a key role in this SEN school.
Remedy Education are looking to appoint a Admin/Finance Assistant to deliver the effective management of the operational school finance and some administration of the support functions to ensure the efficient running of the school.
The successful candidate must have evidence of a financial background. Experience of working in a school would be an advantage.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate in their application:
- Your experience of working in a school or office
- An ability to work on your own initiative but also work well as part of a team
- Are able to prioritise, plan and manage workload, including meeting management deadlines
- Are accurate and well organised in approach to work
- Processing orders for goods and services
- Payment of Invoices by BACS
- Receiving and reconciling payments in respect of school activities including lettings
- Monthly reconciliation of the bank statements and other monthly financial returns to RBC
- Assisting the FSBM with HR data and records & processing documentation
- Dealing with & responding to a variety of contact from external sources including direct, telephone & written /e -mail correspondence, ensuring clear precise & accurate information
A good knowledge of Microsoft Office software particularly excel is essential and previous accounting software desirable, experience of Capita SIMS/FMS software is an advantage.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, appropriate references and health clearance.