£10 - £12 per hour
11 days ago
Scale: £10 - £12 per hour (Depending on Experience)
Start Date: September 2019
Contract: Long term cover, part time, 3 days per week
Remedy Education is urgently seeking applications for the position of a part time Admin Assistant, 3 days per week, with SIMS experience at a Primary school in Greenwich. The post is long term cover and will start Monday 23rd August.
- A calm and orderly environment with a commitment to excellence
- Has a welcoming ethos which is reflected through the values and cohort structure which promotes a strong sense of community
- High expectations of all students with the aim to ensure that students achieve the highest possible academic results as well as supporting them to develop as good individuals
- Key focus is to remove the barriers to learning, to secure better progress and outcomes for all students
The applicant is required to have the following:
- Must have a good understanding of SIMS and be able to modify data/generate reports
- Admin experience in a school will be an added bonus
- Be efficient in writing news letters
- Proficient in organising/servicing meetings
- Able to prioritise and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Possess an up-to-date Enhanced DBS on the Update Service or be willing to pay for a new one
- Graduates are encourage to apply
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Remedy Education is an established teacher and support staff agency welcoming all members of the community to join us.