West London, London
£90 - £95 per day
28 days ago
- ABA Tutor
- Specialist SEND secondary school
- Ongoing contract
- Immediate start
- West London
A specialist SEND school for 11 - 19 years old's are looking for an experienced ABA tutor with at least one year of experience to join their staff on an ongoing basis.
You will work with the existing staff team to deliver a learning programme based on the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis to support pupils across the school. You will prepare and deliver individualised, intensive ABA programmes whilst they are attending school. Your timetable will include 1:1 intensive teaching sessions along with paired and small group teaching sessions using ABA. You will be required to monitor pupil progress and ensure data is collected & summarised as well as communicated in review meetings.
This specialist SEN secondary school provides a safe, nurturing and creative learning community for 180 pupils with a range of special needs. The school is well-resourced and has an established management team in place. Rated 'Good' by Ofsted, the school are committed to equality opportunities and strengthening the voice of young people in society. The school has good relationships with families and others in the community. The school is accessible by car and by public transport.
To apply for this role you must have:
- a minimum of one years' experience delivering BCBA-supervised ABA programme, with experience in a mainstream or ABA school setting or home program.
- knowledge of the National Curriculum and working with children with Autism
- evidence of continuing professional development in ABA practice and theory,
- experience of working with parents, outside agencies, in partnerships and collaboration to secure achievement, enrichment opportunities and resources for children
We have a policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Remedy Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.