£70 - £85 per day
5 months ago
Long term perm
SEN Teaching Assistant
We are currently seeking 2 SEN Teaching Assistants to work with pupils across Key Stage 1 and 2 with autism and various other learning difficulties. You will be given a timetable from SENCO and will be reporting to her weekly of any concerns and progress in regards to the pupils you are supporting. The ideal candidate will have experience working with children with special educational needs, follow EHCP/IEP plans and attending formal meetings rin relation to pupils.
- Building a positive rapport with students
- Planning and differentiating class work for pupils
- Following individual plans set for pupils
- Supporting pupils on a one to one basis
- Working alongside other members of staff; class teacher, SENCO etc
- Must have a Teaching Assistant or Degree qualification
- At least 1+years' experience working in a UK school
- At least 1+years' experience working with SEN
- Long term position may lead to permanent post
- Professional development
- Personal Consultant
- Great transport links
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.