Southwark, S. E. London, London, England
£70 - £80 per day
5 months ago
2 x SEN Teaching Assistant - ASD & Speech & Language
Mainstream Primary School with Specialised SEN Unit
One of the leading Speech and Language Mainstream Primary Schools in South East London are on the hunt for two SEN Teaching Assistants to work one on one with targeted children.
One child has recently been diagnosed with Autism and needs support with concentration and explanation during lessons. The other child has a combination of Speech & Language difficulties and needs support during class and in therapies.
This fantastic Primary School based in the heart of Southwark are a Mainstream school with a specialised Speech & Language Unit attached. This is to give children and therapists the space to work and progress with various activities. The school itself is very creative and is constantly thinking about the whole curriculum
Role - SEN Teaching Assistant:
- ASD or Speech & Language Teaching Assistant
- Working one on one with a targeted child
- Supporting in class and in smaller group work / therapy sessions
- £70 - £85 per day
- Full time role - 8:30am to 4:00pm
- Collaborating with Teachers, the SENCO and therapists
Candidate - Graduate:
- 1st Class or 2:1 Degree
- Strong academic background - A levels and GCSE
- Motivated and considerate personality
- Understand SEN needs and traits
- Experience working with children - ideally in a school setting
- Ideal for Aspiring Speech & Language Therapists
School - Southwark Primary School:
- Outstanding Mainstream Primary School
- Speech & Language Unit attached
- Creative and friendly atmosphere
- Inclusive environment for all SEN children
- Supportive team - well experienced in training TAs
Apply now and submit your up to date CV and covering letter to be considered for this role. Your dedicated consultant, Carly Walters will be in contact.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.