£70 - £90 per day
6 months ago
1:1 Teaching Assistant - camden, North London - September 2020
The role commences September 2020 and would last for the entire Academic year.
You would be working alongside a Year 2 boy with ASD. Your main duties would consist of ensuring she is on track in the classroom, helping her prepare for Year 2 and supporting her with daily tasks and assignments. You will be required to understand the British Curriculum and be confident with Year 2 Maths, English, and Science.
This is a Good School and they are aiming to become 'outstanding'.
Your duties would include preparing interventions for your 1:1, feeling confident in your abilities to keep the student engaged and eager to learn. The school wants someone who is committed to help them achieve their goals and really shine.
- Commencing in September 2020-July 2021
- 1:1 with a Year 2 boy with ASD
- Assisting the student in and outside the classroom
- Experience with SEN students is desired
- Commitment 5 days a week- this is a full-time role
- Able to commit for the entire Academic School Year
- Open to assisting with observations, and assessments
- Be personable, friendly, eager to learn and dive right in
- Confident in asking questions, and learning what techniques work best
- Happy to get to know the parents, and give feedback each day
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a hard-working team and be supported by staff that has a positive and can-do attitude.
The position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas police Clearances and professional reference checks. Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for the opportunity to work as a 1:1 Teaching Assistant
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
If you are interested in the role or want to learn more, please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education, 0208 418 1390.