£75 - £85 per day
25 days ago
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant Required - Mainstream Primary School
- Based in a school in Greenwich, South East London
- Long term to permanent position
- ASAP Start
- £80-85 a day
Remedy Education are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to join our school based in Greenwich.
You will be working 1:1 with students who need extra support within the classroom, you will also be supporting the class teacher with daily running's throughout the day.
Experience in a similar role is required to be considered for this post. This will be a long term contract- ASAP start. The successful candidate will be experienced in working with SEMH and have skills in behaviour support. The school has excellent transport links.
The Primary School are looking for:
- Minimum Level 3 qualification but ideally a degree
- Experience working with ASD in any setting
- Confidence to work with challenging behaviour
- Team teach training or similar
- Experience working with non-verbal ASD &/or high functioning
- Makaton/PECS training desirable
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills (GCSE's in Maths and English - C or above)
We are ideally looking for kind, nurturing teaching assistants who have a passion for supporting children within the classroom.
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.