£75 - £85 per day
28 days ago
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant Required - Mainstream Primary School
- Based in a school in Lewisham, South East London
- Long term to permanent position
- ASAP Start
- Full time
- £75-85 a day
Remedy Education are looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to join our school based in Lewisham.
You will be working 1:1 with a student supporting them with Makaton and general support throughout the day. The students has SEN so experience with SEN is essential.
Experience in a similar role is required to be considered for this post. This will be a long term contract- ASAP start. The successful candidate will be experienced in working with Makaton and PECS and have skills in behaviour support. The school has excellent transport links.
The Primary School are looking for:
- Minimum Level 3 qualification but ideally a degree
- Experience working with SEN in any setting
- Confidence to work with challenging behaviour
- Experience working with non-verbal ASD &/or high functioning
- Makaton/PECS training
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills (GCSE's in Maths and English - C or above)
We are ideally looking for kind, nurturing teaching assistants who have a passion for supporting children within the classroom.
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.