£70 - £80 per day
2 months ago
1:1 Teaching Assistant - Islington, North London - MUST be FLUENT Italian speaker - June 2019
A top primary school in Islington are looking for a 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant to support a Year 5 boy with Cognitive Delay, this particular student is also Italian so the right candidate will need to be able to speak, read and write fluent Italian.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, caring and patient graduate with a passion for working with children with additional needs. This position is fantastic experience for anyone looking to start a career in teaching, education psychology or other career paths working with special needs.
In this 1:1 Teaching Assistant post you will be working on a 1:1 basis with a Year 5 boy who has a statement of Cognitive Delay. The students mother tongue is Italian so he will need encouragement and academic support with basic literacy and numeracy, as well as support in his social development and communication skills.
You must be able to speak, read and write fluent Italian
- 1:1 Teaching Assistant position
- Must be able to speak, read and write FLUENT ITALIAN
- Multicultural Islington based school
- 3 form entry primary school
- 1:1 Teaching Assistant position supporting a boy in year 5 with Cognitive Delay
- 1:1 Teaching Assistant position Starting June 2019
- £65 - £75per day
The successful 1:1 Teaching Assistant will be:
- A passionate graduate with ambitions of starting a career in education
- Must be able to speak, read and write fluent Italian
- A caring individual with some experience of working with children with special needs
- A confident communicator with strong literacy and numeracy skills
- A reliable team player with good time keeping
Found in Islington, this modern primary school is accessible via public transport. The training and development for teachers and TAs is second to none and you will be working alongside an approachable and talented class teacher in this 1:1 Teaching Assistant role.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education