£75 - £85 per day
about 1 year ago
SEMH Teaching Assistant | ASAP Start | Southwark, South East London
Remedy Education are working with a school in the borough of Southwark who are seeking a bright SEN Teaching Assistant that can work on a 1:1 basis with SEN children. The perfect SEN Teaching Assistant must be outgoing, persistent and must have previous experience dealing with SEN such as Autism, ADHD or SEMH. This will be a long-term role until the end of this academic year, working 5 days a week.
This is a wonderful school to gain experience prior to a PGCE or a Teaching Training programme, in which you will gain invaluable classroom experience, learning from some of the best teaching minds. As a 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant, you must be enthusiastic and have a passion for helping others!
Q: Does this 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant role seem fit for you??
We are looking to trial ASAP so if this 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant role is for you then apply today to be immediately contacted if shortlisted!
About the role:
- Primary 1:1 Teaching Assistant - SEMH Focused
- Must be a graduate with a 1st or 2:1 degree
- Providing the class teacher with support
- Providing KS1 - KS2 focused support
- ASAP start - Full Time - Long term position
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Must possess a 1st class or 2:1 degree from a reputable university
- Must have strong academics! - GCSEs - A-levels
- Confident and enthusiastic approach to teaching
- Able to connect on a 1:1 level with a variety of SEN children
- Can work effectively with fellow teachers and teaching assistants
About the school:
- Located in the central borough of Southwark
- Ofsted graded 'Good' from latest Ofsted report
- Exceptional support from SLT and HOD
- Incredible CPD offered
We are conducting trial days ASAP so apply now to be immediately by sending your updated CV or please call Carly Walters at Remedy Education today!!