£75 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
1:1 Behaviour support - Teaching Assistant - Lewisham
- ASAP Start
- £80-90 a day
- Based in a school in Lewisham
- Nearest station Kidbrooke
- Long term to permanent contract
Remedy are looking for a experienced teaching assistant to work 1:1 with one of our students in our SEN school.
You will spend the morning supporting students in Year 4 with high level SEN needs, then in the afternoon you will support a young boy 1:1 who is in year 3 but has low needs and needs support. He can have challenging behaviour but is a lovely boy to work with.
We are looking for someone who has good behaviour management skills and who can deal with challenging behaviour.
The school is based in Lewisham and is a 5 minute walk from Kidbrooke station, the staff are welcoming and very friendly.
You must have:
- Current DBS
- Experience working with EBD
- Must have at least 1 years experience working within a school
- Must be able to support with literacy and numeracy
- Must have classroom experience
If you are available straight away and are looking for work please apply for this role. If you want to contact us directly please call Sophie on 0208 418 1390.