North London, London
£26 - £28 per hour
about 1 month ago
YOS Worker- North London
Remedy Recruitment are currently working with a local authority in North London and are seeking an experienced YOS Worker to work within a busy social care team.
The successful candidate will require the following-
- Significant experience of working with children, young people and families in either case or group work situations
- Knowledge of youth justice and safeguarding legislation and the operation of the youth justice system
- Knowledge of child development and an awareness of differing needs of children and young people
- Understanding of the impact of crime and the responding to needs/protection of victims
- Ability to work as part of team and in a multi-agency context
- Good oral and written communication skills, including presenting information to professional partners; good recording, administrative and report writing skills
- Good organisational, planning skills and working to deadlines
- Able to engage with people from a variety of backgrounds, in particular those children, young people and families that are hard to reach
- Ability to work own initiative and to prioritise work
For more information please call Bronte on 0208 418 7676.