18 days ago
Job type: Permanent
Start date: April 2019
We are actively seeking a Year 9 Math Teacher with strong behavioural management. The ideal candidate will be committed and looking for a stable, long-term post as this Alternative Provision will be looking to help develop and grow the successful candidate. This is a rapidly growing organisation with a fantastic and supportive SLY with CPD opportunities available.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- QTS (NQT applicants welcome)
- Be qualified to teach secondary maths (PGCE in Education/Bachelors of Education in Maths)
- Be able to teach KS3 & KS4
- Vision of successful classroom practice
- Possess a range of teaching and learning strategies
- Effective ICT skills
The salary range is on the school's own generous scale which is above the main teacher pay scale. Salary is dependent on experience and skills. Subsidised accommodation may be available for candidates who require this.
To apply for this position please contact Natalie Abel on 02084181390