£70 - £80 per day
3 months ago
Remedy Education are currently working with a large primary school in Lewisham who are looking to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant to support children in their year 6 class.
The position is to start in September 2018 and interviews will be taking place ASAP.
You will be expected to have experience supporting Year 6 children with SATS and have previous experience working with small groups or low ability children.
This position would suit a graduate with the ambition to become a teacher. The school regularly put their graduate TA's through teacher training!
You must have:
- Child's only DBS on the update service
- Experience assisting in Year 6
- SATS support experience
- Bachelors degree (preferable)
As part of our commitment to our teachers, when working for Remedy Education you can expect to benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Access to our 'refer a friend'scheme with a chance to receive £200 per teacher
- One point of contact- a dedicated consultant with experience in education
- Specialist assistance with CV writing, interview techniques etc.
To apply for this Teaching Assistant position or for more information on any other positions in the local area please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.