£80 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
This role is located in Lewisham with easily accessible transport links. It is a full time role which will be starting in September for the new academic year!
The ideal teaching assistant:
* Be able to support KS2 children (Year 6)
* Passionate, hardworking and caring
* Experience working in a classroom setting
* Educated to degree level or relevant Teaching Assistant experience
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Start September 2022
Benefits of working with Remedy Education:
* Established and exclusive relationships built with schools across London and the south-east for over 13 years.
* Refer a friend scheme offering up to £100
If you are interested in the role, please apply now and a member of the Primary team will be in touch shortly.
Remedy Education is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.