about 1 month ago
Year 4 Primary Teaching Assistant - Enfield
Are you an experienced Primary Teaching Assistant seeking a new role ASAP?
Perhaps you are a recent graduate looking for a Primary Teaching Assistant role before embarking on your teacher training?
Would you like to work in a primary school as a general Teaching Assistant with Year 4?
A friendly and supportive primary school located in North London are seeking a general Year 4 classroom Teaching Assistant to join them ASAP on a full-time basis to work with First Aid Certificate.
This role is on a long-term contract with the view of going permanent for the right person.
- Primary Teaching Assistant
- North London
- ASAP Start
- £80-£85 per day
- Full Time
- Long term contract
- Great training opportunities
- Excellent education and training opportunities
- Supportive staff and leadership
- This primary school located in North London are seeking either an experienced Primary Teaching Assistant or a recent graduate who is looking to embark on a career in primary education.
- You must be passionate about working with children and have a good personality.
- This Headteacher is seeking a Primary Teaching Assistant who has a willingness to learn and a real determination to do well.
- You will be working alongside your class teacher to help with the general duties in the classroom as well as assist children with their learning.
- You will be helping with displays and working with children in small groups to ensure that they are learning and reaching their full potential.
- They have large and bright classrooms with excellent facilities and resources.
- You must be friendly and have experience working with primary aged children.
- This Primary Teaching Assistant role will initially start on a long-term contract
Interested in this Primary Teaching Assistant role?
Please apply for this position or contact ZEKI at Remedy Education