£130 - £160 per day
16 days ago
Year 4 Teacher (KS2) NQT or experienced | London Borough of Greenwich - Eltham | Primary Teacher (Year 4)
As a Year 4 Teacher at my client school, you will be joining a strong, close-knit team that have great energy, positivity and enthusiasm.
It is a school that has high aspirations for the staff and pupils alike.
- Year 4 Teacher (KS2 Teacher)
- Strong knowledge of the National Curriculum is a must
- Key Stage 2 - Teacher of Year 4
- London Borough of Greenwich/Eltham
- Long term Year 4 Teacher position
- 'Outstanding school' Ofsted 2017
- 2 Form entry Primary School
- 5-minute walk from the closest station
- Reflective Year 4 Teacher required
- The ability to work well in a team & alongside colleagues
- A 'good' or better KS2 classroom practitioner
- £130 - £160 per day
My client is a 2-form entry primary school in the London borough of Greenwich. The Head Teacher has asked for my help to recruit a long term Year 4 Teacher for a June start. This is a vibrant learning community, where the children have a voice and enjoy a rich and varied curriculum.
The Head Teacher is looking for a passionate, talented and dynamic Year 4 classroom teacher. You must be an effective practitioner that is motivated to work as part of a supportive team.
As the successful candidate, you will be working on a school that provides a stimulating working environment for all of its staff. There is a high standard of CPD offered at this school, as well as an effective and tailored NQT induction programme.
Applications are welcomed from experienced teachers and NQT's.Applying for this Year 4 Teacher could be the best thing you ever do! Please send your CV to Carly at Remedy Education.