£120 - £160 per day
24 days ago
Long term perm
Are you an experienced Primary School Teacher looking to join a school who place a special emphasis on creative and imaginative learning methods?
Remedy Education is an Employment Agency & Employment Business who specialise in recruiting Teachers, Teaching Assistants and SEN Support Staff on behalf of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools.
We are working with a primary school in Lewisham who are looking for a Year 4 Class Teacher to begin after the October half term.
This primary school are creative and imaginary in modelling new teaching methods to ensure a vibrant learning environment is created whereby all children can succeed. An example of this creativity is the use of 'Art Therapy' for those children who are unfortunately struggling at school.
- Opportunity to join a team of highly supportive colleagues
- A supportive culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children
- Brilliant local transport links
- Achieved 'Outstanding' OFSTED report
- Model engaging and creative lesson plans to ensure high quality learning for your pupils
- Teaching a full range of subject areas
- Developing children's interests and abilities
- Working constructively with other members of staff to create a harmonious and successful teaching environment
- Passionate about establishing a creative and vibrant classroom environment
- QTS - With experience teaching Primary aged children
- Available to start after the October half term
Why work with Remedy Education?
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you however you may need
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus for any successful referral made to Remedy Education
Please apply with your full up to date CV ASAP!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.