£130 - £160 per day
5 months ago
Remedy Education is recruiting for a Year 4 Teacher to join an Ofsted rated 'Good' school in Southwark, South East London. The Year 4 Teacher will be starting in September 2018 on a full time contract. This is a chance to work in a fantastic multicultural two-form entry school with a supportive SLT. The Year 4 Teacher will be proactive and able to commence the academic year with precision. This is an opportunity to become a member of a close community close with constant opportunities for training and in house promotions.
About the Role
- Year 4 Teacher
- September 2018 start
- Full time contract
- Responsible for planning, preparing and delivering all lessons to a class of KS2 students
- Salary from £130 - £160 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
- Ofsted rated 'Good'
- Two form entry school
- Supportive SLT
- Close community school
- Constant fundraising activities to take part in
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and / or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education today!!
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Remedy Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Remedy Education is an equal opportunities employer.