£75 - £85 per day
15 days ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education is recruiting for a Year 3 ABA Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant to support a child in Year 3 for an ASAP start. Successful candidates must be trained as an ABA tutor or someone with strong ABA experience to work with a year 3 child who has ASD and challenging behaviour. This role is based at an outstanding Primary School based in Southwark, South East London, on a long-term temporary basis. Here, the successful candidate can enjoy a professional and supportive working environment, under the guidance and supervision of a knowledgeable senior leadership team.
About the Role
- Year 3 ABA Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant
- The pupil is only in class for some of the day and another TA supports for half of the day
- Working collaboratively with the class teacher, SENDCO, and other external agencies
- Successful applicants must be ABA trained with a Master's degree in Applied Behaviour Analysis, or be a Registered Behaviour Technician (RBT) training with an accredited provider in addition to at least two years of experience delivering a BCBA supervised ABA programmes in a Mainstream or ABA school setting. A Master's degree in ABA will supersede the requirement of RBT certification and can be considered with significant experience in an ABA clinic, home environment, mainstream or ABA school setting.
- £75 - £90 per day
About the School
- Three form entry school split over two sites in an attractive area of Southwark, South East London
- Graded outstanding by OFSTED
- Teaching levels and expectation of the children is high
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 ABA Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have at least two years' experience of working with children with behavioural needs.
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to Carly Walters,
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Remedy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Remedy will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Remedy is an equal opportunities employer.