£75 - £85 per day
23 days ago
Year 2 Teaching Assistant - Southwark
Are you an aspiring Primary Teacher?
Do you have prior experience working with young children and want to use these skills in a long-term Teaching Assistant role?
Remedy Education are looking for someone to join our primary school in Southwark as a Year 2 Teaching Assistant. This creative and welcoming primary school are always on the lookout for aspiring teachers they can train and develop into outstanding future educators.
Year 2 Teaching Assistant Specification
- High achieving graduate eager to become a teacher
- 2.2 or above in degree
- Available for a full academic year
- Experience needed
- Must have an up to date DBS
- Long term to permenant
- Full time
- Based in a school in Southwark South East London
- Year 2 Teaching Assistant
- £75-85 a day depending on experience
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.