£85 - £95 per day
13 days ago
Long term perm
A lovely 2 form Entry Primary school are looking for a Year 1 Teaching Assistant to support a child on a 1:1 basis. The child has been diagnosed with ADHD.
Pay rates of between £85 - £95 per day
**Year 1 SEN Teaching Assistant vacancy**
** ASAP start- 5 days a week**
** Two-form Primary School**
One to one Year 1 Teaching Assistant role:
This two-form, Ofsted rated "Outstanding" school is a friendly and supportive Primary school that welcomes all children and staff.
The school are looking for an amenable and flexible Teaching Assistant to work with a lively and active Autistic child who will be going into Year 1 in September. You will be well supported by the class teacher and Speech and Language Therapist.
Experience of working with Autistic children and heaps of patience is preferable.
Benefits of working at this Moseley Primary School
- Two-form entry school - lots of support
- Large Primary School
- Year 1 one to one ADHD role
- Friendly and welcoming staff
This great school is based in the borough of Lewisham, South East London. The school caters to the needs of the local community and is a friendly and welcoming school.
Why Remedy Education?
- Over 20 years of specialist education recruitment expertise.
- Flexibility on permanent, long term and daily bookings
- Assistance with lesson planning- personalised one to one support with our trainer
- Great Referral Scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Experience of working with SEN children ideally in a mainstream Primary School.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this 1:1 teaching assistant role, and want to teach in a welcoming Primary School, then please submit a copy of your CV ASAP to or please contact Carly Walters on, 0208 418 1390. to discuss your application in more detail.