£120 - £180 per day
2 months ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education is recruiting for a Year 1 Teacher / Primary Teacher to join a lovely little mainstream Primary school in Lambeth. The school boasts back-to-back 'Outstanding' OFSTED reports and has a supportive structure benefiting career development. The school has small class sizes of around 12 with the support of TA's. This full time position is to start ASAP on a long-term basis with the option to go permanent from September 2019.
About the Role
- Year 1 Teacher / Primary Teacher
- Responsible for a class of twelve
- Timesheets to start, with the possible transition to permanent for the right candidate.
- £150 - £200 per day depending on experience
About the School
- Independent school located in Lambeth
- 'Outstanding' OFSTED
- Large spacious classrooms with high ceilings
- Stunning old Victorian windows that brightens up the entire building
- The students are very active, with up to 4 trips a week
- Very accessible to good underground links, 5 minute walk to train and bus stations
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher / Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum or equivalent
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Remedy Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.