Year 1 Teacher
Pay £135 - £180 per day (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications). The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS and relevant UK experience in a school.
Remedy Education is recruiting for a Year 1 Teacher to work at an Outstanding rated ofsted school in Bexley. The role would be to commence from January 2021 and would be an ongoing long-term role until the end of the academic year. The school is based in the heart of London and boasts excellent facilities and is an integral part of the community. The successful Year 1 teacher would need to be enthusiastic, able to work in a team and have excellent references as well as experience teaching in the UK.
- Year 1 Teacher
- Temporary to Permanent available for the right candidate
- Inclusive and community driven school
- Enthusiastic staff and pupils
- Strong leadership with a supportive staff
- Excellent facilities
To be considered for the Year 1 Teaching position, you will:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Full Classroom responsibilities such as parents evening and reports
- KS1 Experience is essential
How to apply
If you are a Year 1 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
If you are interested in this role please give me a call on 02084181390 or send me your CV