£130 - £160 per day
10 days ago
Long term perm
Year 1 Class Teacher - SEN | ASAP Start | Long term Contract | Thamesmead, Greenwich
A brilliant Primary School located in the Borough of Greenwich are looking to recruit a Year 1 SEN Class Teacher for an ASAP start. With the current Year 1 Class Teacher due to go on MAT leave, the Head Teacher has stated that the suitable replacement must be confident within their ability, while also keen to progress.
This 'Good' Ofsted graded Primary SEN School have a supportive and friendly environment throughout the whole School, with Class Teachers, therapists, graduate Teaching Assistants and the SLT all helping one another throughout the day. The Head Teacher has created a brilliant work to life balance for all her staff and has created a wonderful place to work. The Head Teacher is keen to appoint someone through a Long term contract ASAP!!
Does this sound like the Year 1 Class Teacher role for you? If so, please read on below to find out finer details! The Primary SEN School is keen to interview ASAP!
· Year 1 Class Teacher - Class Teacher
· Delivering engaging and creative lessons - Inspiring young minds daily
· Working alongside a range of 'Outstanding' Class Teachers and therapists
· ASAP Start!
· Long term Contract, MAT Cover
· £130 - £160 per day
· Located in the London Borough of Greenwich
· Must hold UK QTS
· You must be an ambitious teacher, seeking progression and career development
· You must have a sound understanding of SEN and experience of teaching with SEN
· Must be able to work well within a supportive team of Teachers and Therapists
· Good Academics required: GCSEs, A Levels and Degree
· Must be have a strong understanding of the 8 Teaching Standards
· Previous lessons observations would be desirable - Good or Outstanding
· Graded 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
· Open minded Head Teacher welcoming of other opinions!
· Brilliant results and outcomes - Leading Primary School within the Borough
· Located in the Borough of Greenwich, South East London
If you are interested in this Year 1 Primary Teacher opportunity, lesson observations and interviews can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this Year 1 Primary Teacher opportunity in Greenwich by sending your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)
Year 1 Class Teacher | ASAP Start | Long term Contract | Greenwich
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.