£130 - £180 per day
2 months ago
Year 1 Primary Teacher - ASAP - OUTSTANDING School - Greenwich
Q - Are you looking to secure a full time KS1 Primary Teacher post in an OUTSTANDING school?
Q - Are you looking to start a new adventure at an exciting school in Greenwich starting ASAP?
Q - Do you have passion to ensure children achieve their best in all areas?
Then you could be the perfect fit for this opportunity!
A strong, supportive school in the South East London borough of Greenwich are looking for a Year 1 Teacher to take on a class starting ASAP.
The school are looking for a candidate who will take on the role with the highest of motivation and show an animated personality when working with the team.
This is an ideal position for an experienced primary teacher or NQT who is looking for a long term position in a flourishing and modern Primary School.
If this position sounds like it's for you then read on to discover more!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher - Year 1
- Planning and delivering lessons daily and liaising with partner teachers
- Marking and carrying out assessments on children in your class and feedback to SLT
- ASAP start
- Opportunity to start NOW as a Cover Teacher/Interventions Teacher until April 2019
- Training days and staff meetings for development and collaboration with your team
- Working with TAs to ensure the children's needs are met
- Preparing children for the Phonics Screening Check
- Earning between £140 - £170 per day
About the School:
- An OUTSTANDING school rated by Ofsted
- 2 form entry school
- Supportive and flourishing teaching and support staff with strong leadership
- Amazing state of the art indoor and outdoor facilities for children - including woodland space
- Stimulating and creative curriculum for all children to access
- Extracurricular activities such as music, orchestra, dance, drama and sport
- Strong partnership between the school and families
The Ideal Candidate:
- UK Qualified Primary Teacher
- Minimum of 1 years' UK Primary School experience/training - ideally within KS1
- 2:1 or higher degree from a reputable university
- Recent experience within a school with strong references will boost your application
- An understanding of the UK national curriculum, Phonics and Early Maths
- Flexibility and understanding of the changes throughout a school day and routine
If this position has caught your eye, please submit your full CV and a brief cover letter ASAP.
The school are eager to find the perfect candidate and will be contacting those shortlisted within 24 hours.
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education today for more information!!