South London, London
£30.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently looking for a Qualified Wheelchair Therapist to work within a Local Authority based in South London.
- Provide assessment for and provision of wheelchairs, postural support and pressure management equipment to clients of all ages with a wide variety of medical conditions.
To provide a high quality, service user focused assessment and prescription of manual and powered wheelchairs. To maximise function and independence by modifying standard equipment and prescribing appropriate pressure relief.
- Use evidence based knowledge and advanced clinical reasoning to undertake highly complex clinical assessment, prescription, training and advice on wheelchairs, posture and pressure care to clients in their own homes, wheelchair clinic, school, day centre or place of work as most appropriate
You will need to have:
- Experience of a similar role within a similar or equivalent environment. This includes Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy/Clinical science roles within NHS, Adult Social Care or independent sector organisations.
- Experience of working as a multi-disciplinary team member and linking with other agencies and professional groups.
- Experience of providing direct clinical leadership
- Experience of customer focused service, ensuring that products and/or services are clinically fit for purpose.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly