about 2 months ago
Our Client, Warrington Council is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Occupational Therapist team.
- To assess children and young people aged 0 - 18 who are experiencing functional difficulties with everyday tasks due to a disability and where appropriate, provide specialist equipment or adaptations.
- To work alongside Private Sector Housing (DFG) or housing providers and provide appropriate recommendations for major adaptations.
- To enable children and young people to function to the best of their ability.
- To work as part of a multi-disciplinary / multi-agency team sharing information and working together to meet the needs of children and young people and their families.
- To be responsible for assessing the needs of the child and young person in association with the child's parents / carers and multi-agency / multi-disciplinary team.
- To review equipment: As the child grows and their needs change this equipment may need to be reviewed, modified and replaced.
- To work alongside parents / carers and multi-agency / multi-disciplinary team to support children with life limiting/complex conditions to remain living at home.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly