£44 - £45 per hour
4 months ago
Our client Wandsworth Council is looking for a Team Manager to join their Special Guardianship and Permanence team.
Main duties include:
* Ensuring prioritisation and screening of work across your team, demonstrating your expert practice in complex situations when making decisions and managing levels of risk.
* Ensuring that plans are made and implemented in respect of the Assessment of Need for children subject to Special Guardianship Order and their Special Guardians.
* Recruiting, supervising and appraising your team, ensuring all team members have the relevant skills and knowledge to work effectively and efficiently.
* Work collaboratively with others, developing and maintaining partnerships and multi-agency working, and you will be committed and motivated to help adoptive children and children subject to an SGO and families change their lives for the better.
* You will have to ensure that the views of children and young people are heard and inform the assessment and planning process
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly