£34.50 - £35.50 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client Wandsworth Council is looking for an Assistant Team Manager to join their Adult Locality team.
The main duties will include:
* To facilitate service user choice and empowerment through promoting independence and strength-based practice to enable residents to maintain their independence and local community connections for as long as safely possible
* To assist with the management of budgets, ensuring that processes and procedures are carried out in a timely and effective way within available resources.
* To undertake statutory intervention when people are at risk or may be neglected or abused. This will include chairing Section 42 Safeguarding Adults Enquiries..
* To provide operational and motivational leadership of staff, promoting a positive working environment with the primary aim of delivering high quality services
* To manage the team's performance to achieve the Department's vision.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly