Tower Hamlets, London
£350.00 - £400.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Transformation Programme Manager to work within Tower Hamlets Council.
- To lead the design, planning, development, and delivery of one or more programmes and associated projects within the Corporate Transformation Programme; aligning deliverable to Council outcomes and ensuring that progress is maintained.
- To effectively lead and manage a range of staff working from different professions on diverse projects within the programme, including project support staff, project managers, finance staff and diverse subject matter experts.
- To provide strategic direction for partnership working across a diverse range of programmes and projects, including; external consultants, interim contractors, project and programme staff and subject matter experts.
- To be accountable for project initiation, governance and good practice of projects within a programme; monitoring and reporting on quality, pace and benefits against business cases and plans and embedding change procedures.
- To coordinate and provide strategic direction for the Smarter Together programme boards, managing key stakeholder relationships, and high level risks, issues and dependencies. Ensuring that the organisation take informed choices.
- To Monitor and manage project budgets and savings across the programme ensuring good practice and a focus on strategic outcomes rather than deliverable.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly