Trafford, Greater Manchester
£40 - £45 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client, Trafford Council is looking for a service manager to join their Childrens team.
Trafford Council are ambitious for their children and their workforce. They are committed to improving their services for the families we support and achieving great outcomes for children. They are inviting you to help shape the future of Childrens Social Care in Trafford.
They want all children and families to benefit from high quality and purposeful relationships with professionals. They believe this will help create the best opportunities for people to change and reach their full potential.
They also believe one of the most effective ways to improve the outcomes for children and families is through providing their social workers with the best conditions in which they can thrive.
They're seeking an experienced, dynamic Service Manager to lead their Aftercare Team.
They are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Strong change and performance management experience/skills, incl. implementing change at pace, achieving cultural change and holding to account
- Experience of service improvement/improvement journeys
- Experience of managing a care leaver service (preferred)
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
* Substantial experience in a Referral & Assessment team.
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.