Tower Hamlets, London
£34 - £36 per hour
Yasmin Van Wijngaarden
about 1 month ago
Our Client Tower Hamlets are looking for a Commissioning Manager to join their Childrens Team.
To commission services with partners from across Health, Education and Social Care, including Council departments, CCG colleagues, the Voluntary sector and other statutory agencies ensuring the delivery of a joint strategic commissioning function in line with Tower Hamlets values and commitment to restorative practice.
* To influence evidence based strategic decisions to meet the needs of Tower Hamlet's CYP and their families and carers in line with Tower Hamlets governance (for example, Tower Hamlets Together and the Children and Families Partnership Boards).
* To ensure equality's impact of changes to services are assessed and tracked, and mitigating measures are in place where negative impact is identified.
* To lead on market development to meet the changing needs of CYP and families, including provider's ability to deliver services funded through Direct Payments/Individual/Personal Budgets.
* To work with other relevant services within the Council, the CCG and other partner organisations to ensure that all commissioning decisions are based on an analysis of the current and future needs of children and families, demand projections, a robust evidence base and the integrated care aspirations of the Council.
* To attend and support the various partnership boards and stakeholder groups, acting as liaison and link within Children's Commissioning for external stakeholders.
Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
Registration with Social Work England
Benefits of working with Remedy
A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.