Yasmin Van Wijngaarden
22 days ago
Our Client Thurrock Council, are looking for a QWS to join their Children and Family assessment team.
To safeguard vulnerable children and young people.
To provide high quality, professional casework service which meets desired outcomes to all Children & Family service users in the most complex family situations.
To promote children living with their family where safe to do so and for those children whom are looked after to promote their welfare and help improve their life chances and outcomes.
To comply with legislation, statutory guidance and local policies and procedures.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.