£300 - £310 per day
Ben - TFM_1641807866
15 days ago
Technical Facilities Manager
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of a team that manage and deliver both hard and soft FM services across a portfolio of buildings within Westminster, then please read on Supporting the Head of Facilities Management and the wider team, the ideal candidate will have an engineering, mechanical and electrical background, as the role will focus on reviewing plant and system performance, planned maintenance, highlighting solutions, and progressing continuous improvement. This includes contractor management, both occupier and contractor meetings, approving quotes, approving works, compliance, and also involvement with various projects we are currently delivering. The role will be hybrid with some working from home when possible.
- Support the Head of Facilities Management in delivery of key corporate objectives set out and agreed by Members and the Executive Leadership Team and in accordance with the Councils strategic plan 'City for All' and the 'City Plan - 2019-2040' which sets out an ambitious strategy to make Westminster one of the best places to live, work and play.
- Lead by example with a hands-on visibility, work with the Head of Facilities Management and the team to promote an operational vision that is relevant and benefitting the occupiers, visitors and all other users of the property
- Support the team in the monitoring of services across the estate including reactive and planned maintenance including property inspections on plant and equipment
- Collaborate with the WCC projects team in identifying and managing plant replacement through life-cycle management
- Support the Head of Facilities Management to continuously improve the relationship with service departments by ensuring that an effective and responsive service is providing and understanding the current and future needs of services.
- Support the Head of Facilities Management and work with the FM's & AFM's to deliver excellent facilities management across the estate to ensure that buildings are a providing high quality environment which aligns with health and safety requirement to staff and service users with effective management of the outsourced Facilities Management contract to help deliver this.