£80 - £100 per day
6 months ago
Team Teach Trained School Support
South East London
September 2019 Start
We are currently looking for an inspiring and engaging teaching and support assistants to work with students who have special educational needs.
This is an opportunity for anyone who is looking for a career in which you can make a difference to someones social and emotional development.
We are recruiting Team Teach qualified candidates that have experience working within a primary SEN setting.
You would be working with children that have PMLD, SLD, ASD & MLD, experience of these educational needs would be essential.
The role requires someone that : -
- Is creative and innovative to keep the students engaged
- Can maintain a positive approach to learning and development
- Able to prepare materials & equipment for lessons
- Can evaluate learning needs
- Works effectively with individuals or groups of students
- Liaises with parents, carers and professionals
If you require any further information please send your updated CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Remedy Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Remedy Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The daily rate of pay where stated is inclusive of annual leave entitlement.