£80 - £95 per day
9 months ago
Remedy Education are now working in partnership with a SEN school in Greenwich. The school are looking to appoint a Team Teach SEN Teaching Assistant to work on a long term basis. As a SEN TA you will be working with learners who have a range of learning difficulties.
- TEAM TEACH Teaching Assistant
- Centrally Located SEN School / Alternative Provision - Greenwich
- £80 - £95 Per Day
- September 2018 Start
- Long-term Opportunity
- Great SEN Progression opportunities
- supports and promotes a safe and welcoming atmosphere that leads to a positive learning environment
- students feel intellectually stimulated and eager to learn
- State of the Art building along with exclusive resources such as a library and swimming sensory pool
- The school has 65 pupils between the ages of 11-16
- The pupils have varying behaviour needs such as EBD or SEMH; with the majority having ASD
The Team Teach Teaching Assistant role:
- Include giving students the academic support they need to thrive and working with teachers across the school.
- also leading intervention classes with small groups.
- Manage negative behaviour effectively through team-teach de-escalation techniques.
- Have an ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike.
- This role will involve working 1:1 with students who have challenging behaviour
- overseeing activities in the playground, remaining attentive to any disruptions or potential problems.
The Ideal Team Teach Teaching Assistant will:
- Have at least 6 months experience or working with EBD/SEN pupils.
- Have a Valid Team Teach certificate
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Have a valid & Up to date DBS
- Be Subject to two satisfactory references in the last two years
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education today for more information!!