£80 - £90 per day
16 days ago
YOU MUST HOLD A TEAM TEACH CERTIFICATE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.
- Long term to permanent role
- Full time
- ASAP Start
- Based in Croydon
- £80-90 day
- Must be Team Teach Trained
Our lovely school based in Croydon
re looking for a teaching assistant with Team Teach certificate and experience.
The school support Primary and Secondary aged students with SEN.
You will be supporting students within the classroom and helping them with their learning and development, the students in our school can be challenging, this is why your team teach certificate will come into use.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, a passion for education, a professional attitude, will be punctual and reliable. Have the ability to get the best out of children, a sense of humour, adaptability, able to work autonomously and as part of a team, ability to build good working relationships with a range of colleagues and have the ability to work calmly and with patience.
- Supporting students with special needs across the years
- Supporting a wide spectrum of SEN; Dyslexia, ADHD, Autism and EBD
- Constructing 1:1 work with students in Numeracy and Literacy
- Devising action plans to manage the behaviour of the students
- Assist in the educational and social development of students
- Assist in the implementation of Individual Education Programmes for students
- Monitor and support the students
- Assist class teachers with maintaining student records
- Support students with emotional and behavioural problems and help develop their social skills
If you are interested in this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information on 0208 418 1390.