South London, London
£34.00 - £43.00 per hour + Depending on experience
10 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to work within a Youth Offending Service for a Local Authority based in South London.
- Supervising complex casework
- Supervising, supporting & coaching Social Workers
- Experience of auditing cases
- Knowledge and experience of legislation pertaining to young people in the justice system
- Sound and comprehensive knowledge of safeguarding adolescents
- High level of knowledge and understanding of risk management and experience of identifying and applying risk management processes.
- Ability to chair a range of statutory, multidisciplinary meetings and to take appropriate notes and minutes when required.
- Skills in analysing complex and problematic situations and in formulating, implementing and reviewing, alongside service users, appropriate assessment and intervention programmes.
- Skills in communicating clearly orally and in writing, including an ability to maintain concise case records including Looked After Children documentation and to produce reports for case conferences, courts and other bodies.
- Experience of performance management and demonstrating successful outcomes as well as being able to challenge poor performance and raise practice standards.
You will need to be:
- Must have Social Work qualification ( Degree/CQSW/CSS including HCPC registration) or equivalent with at least three years post qualifying experience and or substantial evidence of effective staff or team management and supervision in a relevant role
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly