East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£35 - £45 per hour + Depending on Experience
22 days ago
Team Manager - East Riding of Yorkshire Council - Long-Term Team - Up to £45ph!
- We are looking for an experienced team manager to work in the long term children's social work team, based at Bridlington.
- Any candidate should have relevant experience of supervising staff, decision making in relation to CIN, CP and CLA cases and have knowledge of current legislation and law.
- You will be joining a safeguarding team and will work alongside two other team managers to ensure decisions are made in a timely manner for children in need and at risk of harm and have experience of undertaking quality assurance and Audit activity.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.