Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £40 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Experienced Team Manager - Bolton Council - Fostering Unit - Up to £40ph!
Experience Team Manager required to cover children and families in the Fostering Unit
Candidate must have
- Detailed understanding of childcare law
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience within child care setting
- Relevant professional qualification
Interviews for successful candidates will be conducted via Microsoft Teams or in a socially distanced meeting room
References will be requested for any candidates offered an interview
Free on-site parking
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.