£42.00 - £45.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to work within a Family Safeguarding/Adolescent Team for Surrey County Council.
- Manage and develop a geographically based social work family/ adolescent safeguarding team that aims to keep as many children in need/in need of protection as possible, safely within their family.
- Develop strengths-based motivational practice and use the skills of the multi-disciplinary teams to address parental mental health, substance misuse and domestic abuse.
- Deliver effective and safe family/ adolescent safeguarding services which are on time, within budget, and in accordance with statutory guidelines, policy and standards to ensure that children and young people's needs are being met and vulnerable children and young people are protected from harm.
- Manage operational effectiveness of the team, allocating and prioritising workloads and taking responsibility for ensuring all cases are safely managed.
- In exceptional circumstances manage a case directly to ensure safe resolution. Ensure that social work case records, assessments, plans and documentation for all children and young people for whom the team is responsible are effectively maintained in line with practice standards and organisational policy and procedure.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly