depending on experience
15 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Team Manager Childrens Services.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Responsible for ensuring that all staff understand that their duty is to safeguard and promote the welfare of children at all times.
- To ensure staff are supervised every four weeks and that this is recorded on Mosaic.
- To work within childcare legislation and Fostering Services Regulations 2011 and subsequent amendments as well as legislation and good practice on Special Guardianship Orders (SGO) and Connected Persons assessments.
- To ensure that all assessments are detailed and have covered the salient points and has remained focused.
- To ensure that SGO Support Plans are presented with the SGO report
- To take part in and deliver training to potential Foster Carers and to consider how best the training needs of Connected Persons carers could be met
Why Choose Remedy:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly