£38 - £41 per hour + Depending on Experience
21 days ago
This is a 3 month Team Manager position within the Children's Placements Team. As well as the usual management role and accountabilities (attached) the key tasks are:
- To manage a small Placements Team of social workers , placement officers and business support
- To play a key leadership role in the Brokerage Team Project to achieve the development of the new team
- To determine priorities, assess need, safeguard children and provide positive placements so as to promote positive outcomes in line with national standards, working closely and collaboratively with other areas of children's services, partner and other external agencies.
- To ensure effective monitoring of the quality of placements
- To maintain strong professional relationships with external providers to ensure high quality , stable placements that are value for money
- To provide high support and high challenge to colleagues to ensure children are in the right placement in a timely way
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.